- Linguistics and Communication
LANGUAGE@INTERNET will focus research on the pivotal role of language under the new medial conditions of use and interacting with the various societal domains. Linguistic concerns, including sociolinguistic, discourse analytic, and pragmatic perspectives will be at the centre of interest, but it will have to include the conditions, functions and constraints of the societal domains like law, economy or medicine, as they are factors in shaping language and are themselves transformed in their practice in the process. In order for society to be able to exploit and implement these new uses, there has to be a body of scientific knowledge for these domains to draw upon in application and teaching. The purpose of this journal is not only to enhance our linguistic body of knowledge, but also to make available a repository of knowledge for application.
- Letzte Artikel
- Intertextuality and Authorized Transgression in Parodies of Online Consumer Reviews, von Vásquez, Camilla, veröffentlicht am 04.12.2016
- The Role of Social Media in the Dissemination of Politically Sensitive Information: The Case of Occupy Central in Hong Kong, von Wan, Lixin, veröffentlicht am 17.09.2016
- "A World of Beautiful Fat Babes": Community-Building Practices in Plus-Size Fashion Blogs, von Limatius, Hanna, veröffentlicht am 18.08.2016
- Attending Multi-Party Videoconference Meetings: The Initial Problem, von Muñoz, Arantxa Santos, veröffentlicht am 17.08.2016
- Patterns of Experience Talk and Argumentation in Digital Peer Learning Discussions, von Kääntä, Liisa, veröffentlicht am 08.07.2016